Complementary feed for dogs and cats.
Vermi Tabs is a natural product made from plants with deworming properties. Intestinal worms are one of the most common health problems for dogs cats and most pets will suffer from it at some point in their lives. Intestinal parasites can cause malnutrition, weight loss, vomiting, diarrhea, and anemia. The best way to protect your pets against parasites is prevention and regular check-ups at the vet.
THE EFFECTS OF PLANTS
- SANTONICA: one of the safest and most reliable deworming plants. Effective for roundworms and threadworms.
- TANSY: wormer with broad spectrum.
- CINNAMON: wormer with broad spectrum, parasiticide. Helps remove worms from the digestive tract. Creates an unfriendly internal environment for worms, and it could keep them from attaching to the animal internally once ingested.
- MUGWORT: wormer with broad spectrum. Another plant than can be help to get rid of intestinal parasites in dogs.
- SQUASH: effective wormer against tapeworms and other intestinal parasites in dogs. Contain cucurbitacin, an amino acid that has the ability to expel tapeworms and roundworms from your dog's intestines.
- GOLDENROD: hepatic and renal actions. Goldenrod contains compounds that may increase urine flow and is also known for its anti-inflammatory effects.
RECOMMENDED USE AND INSTRUCTIONS
- PUPPIES: up to 6 kg: ½ tablet/month; more than 6 kg: 1 tablet/month; until 12 months of age.
- ADULT DOGS: 1 tablet/10 kg of weight; repeat the use 3-4 times/year as needed.
- KITTENS: ¼ tablet/month until 6 months of age; then ½ tablet/month up to 12 months of age.
- ADULT CATS: up to 6 kg: ½ tablet; more than 6 kg: 1 tablet; repeat 3-4 times/year as needed.
- Give directly in the mouth of the animal or concealed in the food.
- Suitable for use during lactation and for very young animals. Do not give to pregnant animals!
- For animal use only!
santonica (Artemisia cina), cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), goldenrod (Solidago), tansy (Tanacetum vulgare), mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris), squash (Cucurbita moschata), brewer's yeast, binding agents.
crude fibre 0.75%,
fat content 0.45%,
crude ash 7.40%,
traces of sodium.
This product is based on plants. Different animals may react differently to natural substances in these plants. The claims listed in this product description are based on general information about the mentioned plants. This product should not be classified as a medicine. If you have other questions regarding your pet’s health, we recommend that you contact your veterinary.