Valp Mini is a Super Premium food for puppies of smaller breeds which supplies the extra nutrients, vitamins and minerals that they need whilst growing up. It is suitable as a starter for puppies from 3 weeks old and as complete food from 4 weeks to adulthood. Also, ideal for pregnant and nursing bitches.
- 84% Animal protein of total protein content
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid stomach problems.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Rich in fibre to stimulate intestinal motility and to improve texture of stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Contains biotin, a B-vitamin, to help build up a good coat.
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which enhance colour of coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
To ease the transition from mother’s milk to solid food, at around 4 weeks of age you can moisten Husse puppy food kibbles with some lukewarm water. At first add a lot of water (to obtain a porridge), and then gradually reduce the amount of water as the puppy matures. Around the age of 8 weeks your puppy should be eating solid food. Puppies under 6 months of age should be fed 3-4 times daily; after 6 months, you may start feeding twice a day. Make it a habit to give the puppy some quiet time after the meal. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the puppy’s individual requirements. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog.
|1 - 3 months
||3 - 5 months
||5 - 8 months
||8 - 10 months
Unlimited nutrition (ad libitum) until when weaning is complete.
chicken, rice, animal fat, wheat meal, wheat, linseed, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon, salmon oil, yeast, salt, dried whole eggs, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.5%), potassium chloride, vegetable oil, mannan-oligosaccharides, lecithin, fatty acid salt, sea algae, Tagetes
protein 32.0% (84.0% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 20.5%,
crude ash 7.0%,
crude fibres 2.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 2.2%.
vitamin A 20853 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1895 IU/kg,
vitamin E 583 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg, 3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.