Pro Light/Senior is a high-quality food, which contains only ingredients of highest quality.
A lower fat content makes Pro Light/Senior ideal to keep older or overweight dogs in good shape.
LOW CALORIE CONTENT FOR BETTER WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Carefully chosen ingredients with high nutritional content but less fat.
- Rich in fibre to promote satiation with fewer calories.
CONTAINS CHONDROITIN AND GLUCOSAMINE
- Chondroitin and glucosamine are components of the cartilage in the joints;
these substances support the cartilage for supple joints.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Contains calcium and phosphorus to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D for optimal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Rich in vegetable fibres to stimulate intestinal motility. Also improves texture of stool.
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost immune system.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
- Contains high quality source of antioxidants.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with linseed oil that is a valuable source of Omega 3.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
CONTRIBUTES TO BETTER DENTAL HEALTH
- The texture of the kibbles was optimised in order to increase mechanical cleaning of the teeth.
Serve Husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the dog’s individual requirements. Divide it into at least two meals per day. If you think your dog is overweight, you should consult your vet before starting a weight reduction programme.
|2 – 10kg
||23 – 16g × kg
|11 – 30kg
||15 – 12g × kg
||11 – 10g × kg
pork, wheat gluten feed, wheat, wheat meal, maize, rice, chicken, peas, vegetable fibres, animal fat, linseed, salt, hydrolysed animal protein, minerals
fat content 8.5%,
crude ash 7.0%,
crude fibres 3.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.0%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.4%,
taurine 1000 mg/kg.
vitamin A 17875 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1625 IU/kg,
vitamin E 130 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 161 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2.5 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 6 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 50 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 86 mg/kg,
3b607 (Zinc) 10 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.16 mg/kg,
chondroitin and glucosamine 500 mg/kg;