Light Optimal contains only the best ingredients with high digestibility and a high nutritional value. It is specially developed to satisfy the nutritional needs of less active dogs, overweight dogs, dogs with diabetes or dogs that tent to gain weight quickly. This complete feed is ideal to keep your dog in excellent shape.
- Digestibility 92%
- Metabolised energy 3890 kcal
LOW CALORIE CONTENT FOR BETTER WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Carefully chosen ingredients with high nutritional content but less fat
- Rich in fibre to satisfy appetite with fewer calories
- Feed Light Optimal to loose weight or to mantain weight, see feeding advice for recommended quantities
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides to support the beneficial flora and a healthy digestion
ENRICHED WITH VITAMINS A, C, E AND ANTIOXIDANTS
- Vitamin C is one of the most important biological antioxidants
- The combination of vitamin A, C, E and grape seed extract supports the dog's immune system and helps prevent cell aging
ENRICHED WITH SALMON OIL AND LECITHIN
- Salmon oil (optimal ratio omega 3/ omega 6) contributes to a healthy skin and coat, and stimulates appetite
- Lecithin stimulates fat burning
- Contains hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love
CONTAINS GREEN MUSSEL EXTRACT
- Green mussel extract is a source of chondroitin and glucosamine that are components of the cartilage in the joints; these substances support the cartilage for supple joints
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH DIABETES
- Low energy content and presence of slow release fibres make Husse Light particulary suitable for dogs with diabetes
- Dogs with diabetes should be fed smaller amounts of food throughout the day (4-5 meals)
CONTRIBUTES TO BETTER DENTAL HEALTH
- Light Optimal contributes to better dental health
- The texture of the kibbles was optimised in order to increase mechanical cleaning
- Contains natural substances that reduce plaque formation
|Daily ration/ losing weight
|Daily ration/ Maintenance
wheat, chicken, wheat meal, rice, beet pulp, animal fat, linseed, hydrolyzed chicken protein, dried fish meal, salmon oil, yeast, dried whole eggs, fructo-oligosaccharides, salt, lecithin, sea algae, tagetes extract, grape seed extract, green mussel extract.
protein 21.0%, fat content 10.0%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 3.0%, calcium 1.0%, phosphorus 0.8%.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A 17500 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1600 IU/kg, vitamin C 200 mg/kg, vitamin E 475 mg/kg, β-carotene 1 mg/kg, E1 (Iron) 201 mg/kg, E2 (Iodine) 3,1 mg/kg, E4 (Copper) 8 mg/kg, E5 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg, E6 (Zinc) 110 mg/kg, E8 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg, chondroitine 400 mg/kg; Antioxidants: tocopherols.