Husse Light is the ideal food to keep your dog’s weight under control. Light contains less fat and calories than other foods but still meets all the nutritional needs of your dog. Also suitable for older dogs and for inactive dogs with a low energy need. Free from colourants.
- Digestibility 90%
- Metabolised energy 3710 kcal
LOW CALORIE CONTENT
- Carefully chosen ingredients with high nutritional content but less fat.
- Rich in fibre to satisfy appetite with fewer calories.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost immune system.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of coat.
- Contains hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH DIABETES
- Low energy content and presence of slow release fibres make Husse Light particulary suitable for dogs with diabetes. Dogs with Diabetes should be fed smaller amounts of food throughout the day (4-5 feeds).
1 dl = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
||2 kg - 10 kg
||11 kg - 30 kg
||+ 30 kg
| DAILY RATION
|23 - 16 g x kg
||15 - 12 g x kg
||12 - 10 g x kg
Wheat-flour, wheat, meat meal, greaves, hydrolysed chicken protein, vegetables, linseed, beet pulp, animal fat, yeast, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides.
Crude protein 24%, crude fat 9%, water 10%, crude ash 8.5%, crude fibre 3.0%, calcium 1.5%, phosphorus 1.1%.
Vitamin A 12 000 IE/kg, vitamin D3 1200 IE/kg, vitamin E 120 mg/kg, copper (copper (II) sulphate) 10 mg/kg, antioxidants approved by EU.