Exclusive Active is a well-balanced complete feed with a high-energy concentration for active cats that live outdoor or have outside access. This Super Premium food meets the energy requirements of active cats and contains all the nutritious elements your cat needs. Also, suitable for cats with sensitive skin.
- 78% Animal protein of total protein content.
RICH IN MINERALS FOR HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen bones and teeth.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Optimal levels of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain the colour of the coat.
- Suitable for cats with sensitive skin.
HIGH ENERGY CONTENT
- Provides a calorie supply suited to very high energy consumption.
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients.
- More energy and high digestibility means smaller feeding portions.
HELP PREVENT HAIR BALLS
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent hair balls forming in the intestinal tract.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E.
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it promotes eye health and a healthy heart.
- Contains chicken which is naturally rich in taurine.
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
CONTAINS YUCCA EXTRACT TO ELIMINATE SMELLS
- Yucca saponins have ammonia-binding activity. When added to the diet, yucca saponins pass through the digestive tract unabsorbed and are excreted in the faeces. In the excreta, the yucca components bind to ammonia and certain other odoriferous compounds and prevent them from being released into the air.
Leave the dry food where your cat can reach it any time. Cats eat often in small quantities. You can serve the dry food plain. For daily ration see feeding table.
|| 3 – 4 kg
|| 4 – 5 kg
|| 5 – 7 kg
| 25 – 35 g
|| 35 – 55 g
|| 55 – 75 g
chicken, animal fat, rice, maize, maize gluten, wheat, hydrolysed animal protein, vegetable fibres (2%), brewer’s yeast, salmon, salmon oil, minerals, dried whole eggs, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), lecithin (0.1%), yucca (125 mg/kg).
fat content 21.0%,
crude ash 6.5%,
crude fibre 2.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%,
omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%,
taurine 3000 mg/kg.
vitamin A: 30000 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg,
vitamin E 150 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 75 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 86 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 97.5 mg/kg,
3b802 (Selenium) 0.3 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.