Husse Exclusive Light is a complete food for less active, overweight or older cats. This super premium food based on chicken provides complete nutrition and protection for weight management. With an optimal balance of protein to fat, Husse Exclusive Light will help to ensure your cat stays in shape whilst looking and feeling great.
- Digestibility 90%
- Metabolized energy 3870 Kcal
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGHTEN BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Helps reduce plaque and tartars build up.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain the • colour of the coat.
- High protein level and corn for controlled carbohydrate absorption and lean body condition.
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste.
PREVENTS HAIR BALLS
- Contains natural fiber to help prevent hair balls forming in the intestinal canal.
- With beet fibre to help the passage of food, and promote firm stools.
- High protein to develop antibodies and strong antioxidants for rapid defence.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost the immune system.
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- An essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, taurine helps prevent blindness and promotes a healthy heart
- Contains chicken, which is naturally rich in taurine.
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat.
||3 – 4 kg
||4 – 5 kg
||5 – 7 kg
||8 – 9 kg
||40 – 50 g
||50 – 60 g
||60 – 85 g
||80 – 100 g
||27 – 35 g
||35 – 40 g
||40 – 65 g
||65 – 90 g
chicken, corn, rice, corn gluten, animal fat, beet pulp, dried whole eggs, brewer’s yeast, dehydrated fish, fish oil, minerals, fructo- oligosaccharides (min. 1%), lecithin (0.25%), yucca extract.
Nutritional values (analysis):
crude protein 29.0%, crude fat 11.0%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibre 3.5%, calcium 1,0%, phosphorus 0.9%.
Vitamin A 18.000 I.U./kg, Vitamin D3 1.800 I.U./kg, Vitamin E 120 mg/kg, Copper (Cupric (II) sulphate) 12 mg/kg, Taurine 2.000 mg/kg. Contains EC approved anti oxidant.