Digest Giant is based on lamb and rice. Highly digestible ingredients suit dogs with sensitive digestive systems.
Digest Giant is less likely to cause allergies and has added salmon to supplement Omega 3 and 6. .
This is ideal food with moderate energy to keep adult large and giant breed dogs in good shape and healthy. The size of the kibble is specially adapted for optimal intake in large breeds.
Contains Chondroitin and Glucosamine to aid cartilage support and supple joints.
With Taurine for improved heart function.
Free from manufactured or artificial colourants and preservatives.
- 73.5% Animal protein of total protein content
REDUCES THE RISK OF STOMACH PROBLEMS & FOOD ALLERGIES
- Contains lamb as only mammal protein source; lamb protein triggers very few allergies.
- No gluten; rice as only grain source to reduce risk of gluten reactions.
- With fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast to reduce risk of soft stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
- With fibres to promote intestinal health.
- Glucosamine is a component of the cartilage in the joints; this substance supports the cartilage for supple joints.
ENRICHED WITH TAURINE
- Taurine supports heart function and is important in the nutrition of large and giant breed dogs.
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
PROMOTES HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Contains biotin, a B-vitamin, to help build up a good coat.
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which enhance colour of coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
Serve Husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the dog’s individual requirements. Divide it into at least two meals per day.
||25 - 35 kg
||35 - 45 kg
|10g x kg
||9g x kg
||8g x kg
lamb, rice, rice flour, animal fat, salmon, linseed, yeast, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon oil, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), potassium chloride, lecithin, sea algae, glucosamine (500 mg/kg), rosemary.
protein 24.0% (73.5% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 14.0%,
crude ash 7.9%,
crude fibres 2.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.4%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.1%,
taurine 1100 mg/kg.
vitamin A 17500 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1600 IU/kg,
vitamin E 500 mg/kg,
vitamin C 300 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 7.5 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 62.5 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 108 mg/kg, 3b607 (Zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg.
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.