Complementary feed for dogs and cats.
Artro Plus tablets combine a group of plants with chondroitin and glucosamine to increase the effectiveness of each other.
Inevitably as dogs and cats age, their joints stiffen, particularly if they’ve had a hard working life or are suffering with a specific joint condition. They will likely benefit from some additional help to soothe their joints. Artro Plus is a unique combination of MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), glucosamine, chondroitin and a combination of plants.
GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN
- Glucosamine is a natural compound found in cartilage which helps rebuild the cartilage and promote mobility.
- Chondroitin is a substance that occurs naturally in the connective tissues of people and animals, has the particular function of giving the cartilage its elasticity by helping it retain water. It helps to improve the movement of the joints and maintains their flexibility.
- The glucosamine and chondroitin in Artro Plus are of plant origin.
MSM (Methyl sulphonyl methane)
- MSM is rich in organic sulphur, an important ‘building block’ for healthy bones and joints. Most animals and people require a dietary supplement in addition to that MSM which is consumed naturally through food. MSM has shown itself to be useful in improving joint functionality.
- Artro Plus also contains MSM and other trace elements like zinc, copper and manganese. These trace elements are indispensable for the elasticity and the cartilage production.
- Devil’s claw - lat. Harpagophytum procumbens, also called grapple plant or wood spider. Devil’s claw is native to South Africa and Namibia. The root bulb of the plant is used for therapeutic purposes. Studies in animals have shown that devil's claw reduces the inflammation associated with arthritis.
RECOMMENDED USE AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Dogs: 1 tablet/20 kg of body weight/day.
- Cats: ¼ tablet/day.
- Give the product during a period of 15 days or continuously for older animals.
- Repeat the use 2-3 times per year, as needed.
- Suitable for use during gestation, lactation and for very young animals.
- For animal use only!
- Artro Plus tablets are formulated, foremost, for senior dogs and cats. But when the cartilage gets damaged, its repair takes a long time, and it never restores completely. Moreover it is costly. Our suggestion is: give Artro Plus tablets as prevention 3 or 4 times per year, during one week, especially to the young dogs of large and giant breeds or as soon as the first signs of cartilage deterioration appear.
COMPOSITION per tablet:
glucosamine sulphate (400 mg), chondroitin sulphate (250 mg), devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens), marigold (Calendula officinalis), wild pansy (Viola tricolor), binding agents, flavourings.
crude fibre 0.6%,
fat content 2.5%,
crude ash 9.83%,
ADDITIVES per tablet:
MSM 500 mg,
3b503 Manganese (sulphate) 10 mg,
3b604 Zinc (sulphate) 10 mg,
3b405 Copper (sulphate) 5 mg.
This product is based on plants. Different animals may react differently to natural substances in these plants. The claims listed in this product description are based on general information about the mentioned plants. This product should not be classified as a medicine. If you have other questions regarding your pet’s health, we recommend that you contact your veterinary.