Contains natural herbs with important nutrients such as chondroitine and glucosamine- which help to increase flexibility. Artiflex complements the body’s natural joint protection.
- Improves mobility and suppleness.
- Assists articular movement.
- MSM is a sulphorous substance found in nature. It is used in cell structure and production of hormones, enzymes and anti- oxidants. Since MSM is used continuously during metabolism, the body requires continuous supply. Most animals and people require a dietary supplement in addition to that MSM which is consumed naturally through food. MSM has a pain-reducing effect and has shown itself to be useful in joint functionality, but has also a positive effect on hair.
- Glucosamine is one of the body’s own substances formed from Glucose (a type of sugar). It is found naturally in the body, especially in the skeletal structure and bone cartilage. It seems that many animals, as also humans, require additional glucosamine. Numerous scientific studies have shown that glucosamine has a positive effect on joints and joint functionality. It has been documented that glucosamine can stop the breakdown of bone cartilage which often occurs in ageing. Glucosamine has shown to be effective in reducing pain and promoting mobility.
- Chondroitin sulphate is a substance found in cartilages and tissues in both animals and humans. Its function among other things is to preserve moisture in the cartilage and work as a “cartilage building block”, as well as to protect the cartilage. It contributes to the improvement of joint movement and suppleness.
- In case of acute pain, for horses and ponies: 40 ml/day for 3 weeks.
- Care: horses 40ml per day for 7 days.
- Care: ponies 20ml per day for 7 days.
- Can be used during gestation, suckling and for young animals.
- Stop using the product 48 hours before compeititon.
Selected plants in particular; Harpagophytum, Calendula and Arnica.
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 60 000 mg/Kg, Chondroitin sulphate 60 000 mg/Kg, Glucosamine 70 000 mg/Kg, Zinc glauconate 3 500 mg/Kg, Copper carb. 2 500 mg/Kg, Manganese carb. 3 000 mg/Kg.
This product is based on herbs. Different animals may react differently to natural substances in herbs. The claims listed in this product sheet are based on general information about herbs.
This product should not be classified as a medicine. If you have other questions regarding your horse's health, we recommend that you contact your veterinary.